The deadline for the abstract submission of SEEFORT 2019 has been extended until March 1st 2019 at 23:59 CET.
Our abstract submission procedure allows you to submit abstracts in oral form for a Free Paper section or as an E-poster.
These are the categories of abstract submission:
Total hip arthroplasty
Bone marrow lesions
Total knee arthroplasty
Corrective osteotomies around knee
Join preserving surgery
Trauma – Intramedullary nailing
The abstract submission system is accessible through the SEEFORT website. SEEFORT does not accept resubmissions. Only abstracts submitted electronically will be considered. Authors can consult their abstract(s) directly on the submission platform: www.seefort.eu/call-for-abstracts/abstract-submission
Any special query (changes in information of authors, update of conflict of interest disclosures) needs to be addressed by email to: email@example.com
- Double submissions will be discarded.
- SEEFORT reserves the right to change the category of your abstract during the review process.
- All co-authors were required to disclose individual conflict of interests. Failure to have completed all the disclosures will result in rejection of the abstract.
- A maximum of three oral presentations and three posters will be accepted per registered participant.
- Only one type of presentation will be chosen for each abstract.
Please be aware that email addresses of co-authors given during the submission process will be used to ensure all communications from the SEEFORT Abstract Team.
Good Luck to all and see You in Dubrovnik!