The deadline for the abstract submission of SEEFORT 2023 is until February 28th at 23:59 CET.
Our abstract submission procedure allows you to submit abstracts in oral form for a Free Paper section or as an E-poster.
These are the categories of abstract submission:
- Shoulder and elbow
- Musculoskeletal infections
- Regenerative orthopaedics
- Knee ligament reconstruction
- Osteotomies around the knee
- ACL reconstruction
- Hip arthroplasty
- Knee arthroplasty
- Paediatric orthopaedics
- Musculoskeletal trauma
- Orthopaedic nursing – nurses
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation – physiatrist and physiotherapist
- Resident’s day
The abstract submission system is accessible through the SEEFORT website. SEEFORT does not accept resubmissions. Only abstracts submitted electronically will be considered. Authors can consult their abstract(s) directly on the submission platform.
Any special query (changes in information of authors, update of conflict of interest disclosures) needs to be addressed by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Double submissions will be discarded.
- SEEFORT reserves the right to change the category of your abstract during the review process.
All co-authors were required to disclose individual conflict of interests. Failure to have completed all the disclosures will result in rejection of the abstract.
A maximum of three oral presentations and three posters will be accepted per registered participant.
Only one type of presentation will be chosen for each abstract.
Please be aware that email addresses of co-authors given during the submission process will be used to ensure all communications from the SEEFORT Abstract Team.
Instructions for abstract submission
– abstract must be submitted in English
– font for abstract: Arial 10 pts
– abstract title shoul be in capital letters: Arial 12 pts
– surname and name of the author and co-author should be without titles
– name of institution, city and state of author and co-author
– e-mail address of author
– abstract should have maximum 350 word
– abstract should have: introduction, aim, methods, result and conclusion
– previously published abstract will not be accepted
E-POSTER should be made in PowerPoint form and delivered as .ppt ili .pptx file:
Only one slide will be accepted and should contain entire poster content.
Please use fonts compatible with PC i Mac IOS (Arial, Courier New, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Times New Roman)
Poster should be in landscape direction.
Poster text should be in English.
On the top of the poster there should be title, names of author and co-authors, mentors, name of institution, email address of the author.
Oral presentation or poster presentation will not be possible without registration.
Good Luck to all and see You in Dubrovnik!